Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions. By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not
want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Preksha Eye Yoga and its affiliates.
1. Prekshaeyeyoga.com ("Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Sole proprietorship, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
2. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. www.prekshaeyeyoga.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
3. The Products can be purchased through the Website through various methods of payments offered. The sale/purchase of Products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like cancellation policy, return policy, etc. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by Product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the webpage of that Product.
5. The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
6. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, www.prekshaeyeyoga.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks,
trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to www.prekshaeyeyoga.com without obtaining
authorization from www.prekshaeyeyoga.com
7. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.prekshaeyeyoga.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by www.prekshaeyeyoga.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement
made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
8.These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.
Disclaimer: Please note that Preksha Eye Yoga is a Natural Vision improvement technique that does not purport to diagnose, treat or cure any eye condition or disease. Natural Vision Improvement is a method which assists those with refractive error to train their visual system to strengthen the Eye Muscles and improve clarity and perception. Individuals must use their
common sense in applying any activities or principles and take into account specific individual conditions that may be adversely affected.